Thirumoolar's Theosophical Principles in Tirumantiram
- Bhakti literature,
- Principles in Tirumantiram
Copyright (c) 2021 Sulochana V
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
We should worship The Lord, the great object of knowledge that removes the darkness of the world, in our hearts to remove the darkness of our ignorance. The purpose of this article is to take the principles of the gods in thirumoolar that the salvation of human life is to be rewarded with the realization of the truth in the hearts of each of us by understanding the truth of the truth.
- Manickam, A., (2001) Thirumanthiram, Moolamum Thelivuraiyum, Vardhaman Publication, Chennai, Sixth Edition.
- Sathu Su. Srinivas, (2016) Thiruvasagam, Sree Indhu Publications, Channai, India.
- Sivayogi Sivarajan, Ke., (2015) Thirumoolar's Sovereignty, Alagu Pathippagam, Chennai, India.
- Somasundaram Somu, M.P., (2004) SittharIlakiyam, Annamalai University, India