Theories and Principles of Theology in the Kuruntokai
- Velan rampage,
- Sangam literature
Copyright (c) 2021 Sri Janani A
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The Kuruntokai of the ancient Tamil deities worshipped by Murugan, Surthaivam, Korravai, Kollipaavai and others is known from the Kuruntokai. The Velan fanaticism is found in the Sangam literature. This study is conducted in a way that explains the principles of theology found in the Sangam literature. The story of the Velan rampage, the worship of Korravai, the surat worship and the dance of women in the short story has explained this article.
- Balasubramanian, K.V., (2007) Kuṟuntokai, New Century Book House Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India.
- Balasubramanian, K.V., (2007) Naṟṟiṇai, New Century Book House Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India.
- Manickavasagan, S., (2007) Ten Idylls, Uma Publishing House, Chennai, India.
- Murugeasan, K., Classical Literary Sutras, New Century Book House Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India.
- Paramasivan, T., (2001) Cultural Movements, Kalachuvadu Publications, Nagercoil, India.
- Perumal, A.C., Ancient Tamil Worship Traditions, New Century Book House, Chennai. 2018
- Ragudevan, N., (2018) sevvilakkiyam Sila Paarvaigal, New Century Book House Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, India.