Long Poetry Tradition and Restoration
Copyright (c) 2020 Umarani B
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In each period, poetry has undergone a change in its own structure of structure and its structure of meaning. This change is also seen in the history of long poetry. This change has taken place in terms of subject matter and format. But as a continuation of the tradition, the form of the long poem acquires a new form of free will.
- Arena. Su., (1984) A Review of Tamil Renewal Poetry, First Edition, Tamilosai Press, Chennai.
- Subbian C., (Ed.) (2010), Poetry:American Literature (An Anthology of Poems). Emerald Publishers, Chennai, India.
- Lakshmi Manivannan, (2005) Where Protests Disappear, First Edition, Sandhya Publishing, Chennai.
- Moles T.W., and Moon A.R., (1946) Anthology of Longer of Poems, Longmans Green.
- Ranithilak, (2004) Nagadisai, First Edition, Life Publishing, Chennai.
- Then Pandian, (2004) Floating Forest, First Edition, Seahorse, Coimbatore.
- Thenarasan, (2001) Manvasal (Quiz Answer), First Edition, Kavita Publication, Chennai.
- Vallikkannan, (1977) The Origin and Development of Renewal Poetry, First Edition, Writing Publication, Chennai.